The M5 bolt is one of the most common types of bolt found on bicycles. This size is used for water bottle mounts, cable anchor bolts, fender/rack eyelets, shifter mounts and more. Problem Solvers offers up sleek black bolts for when silver just won't cut it. And, these aluminum M5 bolts come with…
M7 Shaft/M6 Head 48mm Long
- 8x1mm Allen head
The Greenfield KSRF rubber foot is a rubber nub that attaches to the bottom of your kickstand to prevent tipping. Made from rubber and made in the USA. - Fits all Greenfield kickstands and most generics
Origin-8 1mm Disc Brake Washers. Works with most disc brake calipers. Ideal for mounting/spacing applications. - Stainless steel - 6mm I.D. - 10 per bag
- Replacement cable anchor bolt for brakes - Includes nut and washer
- M8 Top Plate Nut
- M8 Top Plate Bolt
• With bolt & nut • 1 1/8-inch = 28.6mm • 1-inch = 25.4mm
Strain relief for servicing RockShox Reverb hydraulic lines. - Fits all generations of Reverb
- Replacement retainer bearings for an assortment of applications
• Fits all Trek kids' bikes • Super-strong steel derailleur guard
A new stet of post keys for your RockShox Reverb tightens up any rotational slop that may develop normally with use. - Fits all generations of Reverb and Reverb Stealth - Brass Key sizes are defined by the number of lines on the key. (Zero lines means a "Size 0" key, 3 lines means a "Size 3" key.)…
The Problem Solvers Cantilever Studs screw into the bosses built into bicycle frames to provide the proper mounting studs for brakes. Each brake requires two studs.
Dirty, worn, or damaged Foam Ring Filters can lead to premature wear and damage to your Reverb's internals. Keep that post dropping smoothly and reliably by replacing foam rings at regular service intervals. - Fits all generations of Reverb - Keeps lubrication on the inner shaft assembly
The Problem Solvers Cassette Spacers are made of light and durable anodized aluminum and come in different thicknesses for correctly spacing various brand and model cassette cogs. Measure and match your spacers to choose the right width.
The Problem Solvers Brake Boss Plugs are perfect for when you've removed your cantilever or linear-pull brakes in order to run disc brakes or a fixie setup. These plugs thread into the empty frame bosses and lend a clean look, while also protecting the threads inside the frame from corrosion.
- 10-speed: stainless steel 6.1mm wide no tool chain connector for Shimano and Campagnolo - 9-speed: stainless steel 6.5mm wide no tool chain connector for Wippermann chains - 6-8 speed: stainless steel 6.8mm wide no tool chain connector for Wippermann chains
- Quiets chain slap and protects chainstays from nicks and scratches - Standard protector fits most chainstays - Universal kits come with circle protectors to eliminate frame damage due to cable rub
Use these to shim All-City's cross levers down from 31.8mm to 26.0mm. - Adapts down to fit 26.0mm road, cross, or drop bars - For use with All-City Cross Levers with 31.8mm bar clamp - Sold as a pair
• For use with externally routed road frames
Steel 1mm spacer fits Shimano cassette bodies - Great for 10 sp cass on 8/9 sp hubs - Also for many other fit applications
The Problem Solvers Steerer Tube Shims are for installing 1-1/8-inch diameter threadless stems on 1-inch diameter threadless forks. The shim is made of light, durable anodized aluminum and is chamfered on the ends for easy stem installation.
Replacement Remote-end Hose Barb for RockShox Reverb dropper seatposts. - Fits all generations of Reverb
- Enables Double Barrel springs (1.43" ID x 2.10-2.19 OD) to be run on other brand shocks
Dimension Seatpost Binder Bolts - 16g
- Super light carbon spacers for tuning stem height - Spacers are internally weight relieved to drop a few extra grams
- Lower cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately). - Universal fit. - Lower cables only.
- Upper cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately) - Universal fit. - Upper cables only.
Problem Solvers' 11-speed Freehub Spacer converts your 11-speed freehub body to accept a 10-speed casssette. Use this spacer if you are running a 10-speed drivetrain on a new set of wheels with a 11-speed freehub body. The spacer is 1.85mmm thick.